4 Ingredient No Bake Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are so incredibly easy to make, not to mention quick! This satisfying sweet treat can be whipped up in under 15 minutes and ready to serve in an hour. They are the perfect sweet treat for those who are health conscious in their diets. Made with all natural ingredients, they are gluten free, heart healthy and with a few tweaks are also vegan friendly!
Even if your not a health conscious eater, these treats are so good and yummy and rival the distant cousin of Special K Bars! Did I mention how incredibly easy they are to make?? This recipe is easily my go to recipe when I don’t have time for baking.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey for vegan swap for Agave
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips For vegan use Vegan Chocolate
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together until smooth, either in the microwave or stove top. Combine mixture with oats.
- Press oat mixture into prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds. Once melted spread over the top of your oatmeal.
- Place in refrigerator until set. About an hour, Cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve can keep for 6 days.