Ja-llelujah, I mean Jalapeño
Love, Love, Love Jalapeno Poppers, Well really Jalapeno anything! I am always trying to find ways to re-create the Jalapeno popper concept in my recipes. There couldn’t be a more deserving cheese chip to have crack inserted into the name than these Bacon Jalapeno Crack Chips. Halleluja! These chips are something I could definitely eat everyday, if not all of them in one sitting!
I actually do make these quite often and snack on them all day long. Their quite satisfying. Not to mention quick and easy for munching and super easy to make.
For Low Carbers and Keto dieters, this is the perfect, most glorious satisfying snack with less than 1 gram of carbs per serving! But you don’t have to be a low carb eater to enjoy these scrumptious little snacks!
If you Love Jalapeno’s as much as me, than you must give this recipe a try!
Feel free to leave feedback, I’d love to hear how they turn out for you!
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 3
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated fat: 5.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.8 g
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 241 mg
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 7.1 g
- Cholesterol: 27 mg
- 1½ Cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 Jalapenos (sliced thin)
- 2 Slices of Bacon (Cooked crispy and finely chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Pray your nonstick muffin pan, or muffin top pan with non stick spray
- Fill each muffin circle with cheese enough to cover the bottom
- Place jalapeno on top of cheese
- Sprinkle bacon finely chopped over the the top of the cheese and Jalapeno
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges look crisp
- Take out of oven and let cool. Remove from pan once chips have completely cooled and ready to serve!