Love, Love, Love Jalapeno Poppers, Well really Jalapeno anything! I am always trying to find ways to re-create the Jalapeno popper concept in my recipes. There couldn’t be a more deserving cheese chip to have crack inserted into the name than these Bacon Jalapeno Crack Chips. I could definitely eat them everyday, if not all of them in one sitting!
For Low Carbers and Keto dieters, this is the perfect, most glorious satisfying snack with less than 1 gram of carbs per serving! But you don’t have to be a low carb eater to enjoy these scrumptious little snacks!
If you Love Jalapeno’s as much as me, than you must give this recipe a try!
Feel free to leave feedback, I’d love to hear how they turn out for you!
- 1½ Cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 Jalapenos (sliced thin)
- 2 Slices of Bacon (Cooked crispy and finely chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Pray your nonstick muffin pan, or muffin top pan with non stick spray
- Fill each muffin circle with cheese enough to cover the bottom
- Place jalapeno on top of cheese
- Sprinkle bacon finely chopped over the the top of the cheese and Jalapeno
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges look crisp
- Take out of oven and let cool. Remove from pan once chips have completely cooled and ready to serve!