My Original Bacon Jalapeño Cloud Flat Bread!
Every Since I made my first cloud bread, I’ve been dreaming of ways to make cloud bread better and add some variety. After all, non diet goers don’t just stick to one kind of bread? I used to make loaves of Jalapeno Popper bread before I started Keto and loved it! I was definitely driven to try and duplicate that yummy taste. This recipe by far is my favorite creation and could eat it every day! What’s even better is that it is nearly no carb at 0.4g of carbs.
Fast Forward Two Years to My Favorite Cloud Bread!
Wow! The last couple of years have been a whirl wind. On and off the Keto diet and In and out of living in the United States. Not to mention the like ten different blogs I started and scraped because the name just didn’t fit me! But here I am a year after I started and opened Living Happy Healthy Beautiful (livinghhb), Moving forward with my dream. I’m so amazed that this cloud bread has been so popular. It’s still my favorite, but despite that, I found it interesting that when I did a google search of my recipe, I found tons of copy cats! literally tons!
I’m super excited that this recipe went over well. I’m also very grateful to the many websites that tried to give me credit via my old websites. Its also disappointing to see other sites that copied me verbatim, and even stole my original pics! Never the less, I own this recipe and these photographs and as a result I look forward to taking some new photos.
Some Like it Hot! Hot! Hot!
Loving Low Carb and Keto and this my friends is a snack that you absolutely can’t refuse!
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I have.
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cloud Bread Low Carb Keto
- 3 Large eggs
- 4 Heaping tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/8 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Slices of bacon cooked to crisp
- 3 Jalapeno's
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-Heat Oven to 365 degrees
- Cook bacon to a crisp. Once cooled chop finely.
- Slice Jalapenos to desired thickness.
- Separate your egg whites and eggs yolks into two separate bowls.
- Whisk egg yolks vigorously until they become thick.
- Add 3 heaping tablespoons of cream cheese to yolk mixture and mix well.
- Add grated cheddar cheese to egg mixture. Mix well and set aside
- Whisk egg whites vigorously until they become stiff and form peaks.
- Fold in egg yolk mixture to egg whites and mix well.
- using a tablespoon, spoon egg mixture onto your nonstick baking pan allowing egg mixture to form a circle of the desired size you want your bread to be.
- Place you pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until they appear golden.
- Take pan out of oven and sprinkle half of your Parmesan cheese on the cloud bread.
- With your remaining cream cheese, put dollops of cream cheese randomly on top of your cloud bread.
- Place you jalapeno slices on the cloud bread randomly around the cream cheese dollops.
- Sprinkle your bacon bits over the top along with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Place back in oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and then take out and let cool!