Beans, Beans and More Beans
I can remember this being a huge hit at all the family gatherings and potlucks when I was growing up. My mom made it quite frequently. Mostly because I think it’s so easy to make and really not to expensive if you have a large family or crowd to feed. Baked bean deluxe is so hearty and filling. It also taste so much better the next day! Their the best leftovers you’ll ever have.
Crock Pot Baked Beans Deluxe -
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 can 16oz baked beans
- 1 can 16oz pinto beans
- 1 can 16oz kidney beans
- 2 cans 16oz black eyed peas
- 1 can 16oz great northern beans or butter beans
- 1 can 16oz cannelloni beans
- 3/4 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper or to taste
- cook bacon to a crisp and set aside.
- brown ground beef add minced garlic and chopped onion.
- While beef is cooking open and drain all of your beans and place in crock pot on high heat.
- remove and drain ground beef when done and add to beans in crock pot.
- crumble crisp bacon and add to crock pot.
- Mix together thoroughly and continue to add the remainder of the ingredients.
- cook in crock pot on high heat for about 3 hours or until done.