Confetti Tuna Salad is the Best!
Although I know tuna salad is not a favorite for everyone, I grew up loving a good tuna fish sandwich. Consequently following a low carb way of eating has put a bit of a damper on my favorite sandwich, with not being able to consume all those yummy carbs I so crave!
Onto a new era, I found my new love of tuna in this Confetti Tuna Salad. It has all the deliciousness and crunch a girl could ask for. Don’t believe me? Give it try and let me know what you think?
- 10 Stalks of Celery
- 1 4 oz can of tuna in brine
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon of minced onioin
- 1 tablesppon minced garlic
- 2 mini red pepper chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- In a bowl combine your tuna, shredded cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise and minced onion and mix well, salt and pepper to taste, Set aside
- Cut the ends of your celery stalks
- fill each celery stalk with Tuna mixture and ready to serve