Maple Lime Fruit Salad! The Perfect Winter Salad!
Actually, Maple Lime Fruit Salad is a sweet treat all year round. It just happens to be the perfect winter salad since everything is in season in the grocery store! I can’t keep this salad in the house when I make. Every time I go to the fridge, I find that the salad has mysteriously disappeared… I’ll take that as a compliment!
Healthy And Delicious!
It’s packed full of vitamins and nutrients to give your immune system a little boost. This Maple Lime Fruit Salad is gluten free, vegan, heart healthy and just plain delicious!
The lime juice serves to help preserve the color of the fruit so it doesn’t brown before serving and also adds a nice mix to the flavor to the dressing.
- 2 red apples, cored and diced
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 4 clementine oranges, peeled and separated
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced and cut into quarters
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Combine all your fruit in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, honey and lime juice.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Keeps in the fridge for a couple of days.