I don’t know about you, but around the holidays pecan pie is one of my favorite deserts! It’s sometimes difficult to fit in some of your favorite sweet treats when your following a low carb or keto diet. I was on a mission one day to recreate the deliciousness satisfying flavor of pecan pie that fits the bill of low carb and high fat. Bingo, we have a winner here with these Pecan Pie Fudge Fat Bombs.
- 8 oz Full Fat Cream Cheese -Don’t use the whipped or lite or will not set up correctly!
- 8 oz Kerrygold Butter
- 2 tablespoon Truvia or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 pinch Sea Salt.
- 5 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Dash or two of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Pecans– chopped
- Soften the butter and cream cheese. Mix together thoroughly until there are no lumps and it is smooth!
- Add vanilla, 1 tablespoon Truvia, and salt
- In a saucepan, heat the coconut oil until melted.
- Add 1 tablespoon Cinnamon and Pecans to coconut oil. Simmer on medium-low about 2 minutes.
- Line 3 to 4 mini muffin pans with mini cupcake liners. Recipe makes about 42 fat bombs.
- Spoon cream cheese and butter mixture into bottom of cupcake liners.
- Spoon Coconut oil and pecan mixture evenly over the top of the cream cheese.
- Set up in the freezer for about half an hour.
- After that OK to keep refrigerated, however they keep much longer if kept frozen until ready for serving.