Bring your empty belly to the table for Spicy Chorizo Crack Slaw, because you probably won’t get away without filling your plate for seconds! It really is that freaking good to deserve a name with crack in it!
You don’t have to be low carbing it to enjoy this delicious meal, it’s a big hit with everyone. It’s also gluten free and healthy for you!
- 1 lb ground chorizo sausage - check label for GF if you are celiac
- 12 oz bag of coleslaw mix - for low carb grab the bag without carrots
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 garlic gloves minced
- ½ teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or (coconut amino's for low carb)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground chorizo sausage with minced garlic and ginger over medium heat in your skillet.
- While the chorizo is cooking mix together sesame oil, sriracha sauce, soy sauce/coconut amino's, salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Once your chorizo is browned add coleslaw mix and sesame oil sauce and continue to cook until cabbage is your desired crispness. For crispy slaw cook additional 5 minutes for softer slaw cook 8 minutes.
- Top off with chopped spring onions and ready to serve.