- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/4 truvia or other sugar substitute like Swerve
- 1 teaspoon v vanilla extract
- 2 kiwi sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Sliced strawberries
- preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine almond flour, butter and 3 teaspoons coconut sugar. Press crust dough flat in a 9 x 11 in cake pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until top is golden brown and remove from oven.
- While the crust is baking, combine cream cheese, sour cream and beat until creamy. Add egg, Truvia and vanilla extract and continue to beat until all ingredients are smooth and creamy with no lumps.
- Spread cheesecake mixture evenly over crust and place back in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. once cool top with strawberries, blueberries and kiwi. Cut into 24 square bars and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.