These little beauties literally melt in your mouth! I bet you can’t eat just one! They are so sweet and delicious, it’s hard to believe they are low carb. The Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Fat Bombs have a consistency more like frozen yogurt and I have to admit, I had a hard time figuring out what to name them. Maybe strawberry cheesecake frozen yogurt bites might have been a good name. Ahhh, but there is no yogurt in them so I didn’t think it would have been very fitting.
Regardless if you are on a low carb or keto diet, or if your just a plain sweets junkie, these Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Fat Bombs will cure your cravings in a hurry!
They are so super easy and fast to make. It only took me 10 minutes to whip them up and an hour wait until they were ready to eat! I use a silicon ice cube tray as a mold as it’s easier to pop these little buggers out.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Fat Bombs
- 1 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Truvia
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pour all your ingredients in a blender or food processor (I love my Ninja) and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop strawberry mixture into silicon ice cube trays (easy to pop out fat bombs) and place in the freezer.
- Ready to serve in an hour. Keep frozen until ready to serve.