Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake! Yes please! Two things I love Strawberries and Cheesecake all rolled into one especially in the spring! The best part? It’s sweet enough without the added sugar for a delicious low carb treat! Note: This super easy recipe is versatile and you can add sugar if your not bothered by the carbs, There are directions in the notes of the recipe card. This recipe is so absolutely fabulous! I could have eaten the whole pan in one sitting but had to restrain myself!
- 2 Cups almond flour or finely crushed almonds
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2 Cups chopped strawberries
- 1 Cup cream cheese or 8 oz
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp extra heavy whipping cream
Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Mix 2 cups of almond flour and 1/2 cup of butter thoroughly until you have a thick sticky ball of batter.
- Scoop your crust batter into a nonstick greased cake pan and press out firmly until the entire bottom of the pan is covered.
- Place in your pre-heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until color turns golden then take out and let cool.
- In a bowl mix together 1 cup cream cheese, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of extra heavy whipping cream. Mix well until you see no lumps.