Order A Round Of Bread! Garlic Parmesan Crostini?
Toasted Garlic Parmesan Crostini complement pretty much any pasta or Italian dish. Although, I think they are perfect as a stand alone for snacking. I quite often make them to serve with soft cheese or snacking with some Tapa’s. Add a glass of red wine and your good to go!
- 1 small baguette
- 2 table spoons butter
- 2 table spoons roasted garlic
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice baguette into 1 inch slices
- Butter each slice and place on a non stick baking sheet
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the top of each slice
- Top with roasted garlic and place in oven for 10 minutes or until golden
- Ready to serve hot or cold