Bacon & Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 10 to 12
- 1 head broccoli chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cups red pepper chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped fine
- 1 lb bacon cooked to crisp and chopped
- 8 oz pkg Colby cheese cut into bite size cubes
- 1 cucumber peeled sliced and quartered
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1/8 cups chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayo
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon truvia
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
Start off by frying bacon to a crisp.
While bacon is cooking chop broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, garlic, Colby cheese, cucumber and red onion and place in a large bowl for mixing.
Remove bacon from pan once cooked to a crisp, let cool and crumble or chop in smaller pieces and add to vegetables.
Mix mayo, sour cream, Truvia and fresh squeezed lemon juice and set aside
chop spring onions and set aside .
Toss salad mixture with dressing mixture and then garnish with spring onion
Refrigerate for an hour to let flavors marry.
Can keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.8g | Protein: 7.9g | Fat: 22.3g | Saturated Fat: 9.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0.9g | Sugar: 2.8g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg