Yummy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are so crazy easy and quick to whip up. Which is good for me, being that I am not much of a morning person, and disasters do happen. I’m lucky if I can pour a cup of coffee without spilling it all over!
This recipe for Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are not only delicious but they are good for you. they are packed full of whole foods, that are gluten free and heart healthy!
- ½ cup almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas mashed
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or Truvia
- 1½ cups gluten free rolled oats - not quick oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- In a blender or mixer, pour in almond milk, eggs, banana, sugar, vanilla, rolled oats, baking powder and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once warmed, spray with non-stick cooking spray. You can also use coconut oil or butter.
- Pour pancake batter into skillet forming round circles.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Turn over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with butter and real maple syrup. You can also top off with any left over bananas you may have left.